No products were found matching your selection.
- Regarding the types of office chairs, low back chairs have several advantages over medium and high back chairs.
- On the flip side, they’re often more affordable. This is because less material is used in low-back chair production since there is no support for the head and neck. For this reason, low-back chairs are often an affordable option for business office workers.
- In addition, the designs of low-back chairs are more diverse. This is because low-back chairs are less ergonomically demanding, which often leads to a wider selection of low-back chairs.
- Some advantages of low back chair:
- They are lightweight in design and are usually more compact than other types of chairs for easy movement,
- A great choice for the elderly and those with limited mobility.
- Roomy seat and lower back support assist in reducing fatigue and pain