* The sofa should avoid direct sunlight to avoid fading.
* Vacuum and clean your PU leather sofa regularly, at least once a week.
* Dispose of spills and stains immediately.
– In the event of an accidental spill, immediately pat the area with a clean and dry absorbent cloth.
– To remove stains, mix a small amount of dish soap with cold water for a mild cleaning solution.
– Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain.
– Avoid rubbing the PU leather or blotting vigorously as this will cause the stain to penetrate further.
– Use a clean cloth (moistened with water) to wipe off the soap mixture.